Our Commitment to Safety During the COVID-19 Recovery
We follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and have taken several steps to ensure our clinic remains a safe place for you to receive foot and ankle care services.
* We offer in person visits or telemedicine: As a podiatry office, many of our patients require in person office procedure or service but some of our patients may be seen thru telemedicine. We recommend that you call our office to determine if you must come or if your care could be handled through telemedicine (E-visit or Video visit).
* New patient forms: These forms can be downloaded from our website or emailed to you prior to your appointment. We ask that they be filled out prior to your appointment time.
* Air Control: We have installed a high quality HEPA filter and high energy UV-C light disinfectant in our HVAC system.
* Restriction of visitors and number of patients: We restrict visitors and number of patients in our clinic to reduce the risk of exposure between patients, visitors, and staff. We understand this can be difficult and appreciate your understanding.
* Mandatory Masks: We require everyone to wear masks. You will not be allowed in our clinic without a mask at any time. All our staff is always required to wear a mask as well.
* Hand Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at numerous locations throughout our office. Everyone is asked to sanitize their hands when they enter the building.
* Washing Hands: Each of our staff members working closely with the patients is required to wash their hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds after each patient encounter. In addition, each member of our health care staff sanitizes their hands before and after each patient encounter.
* Screening for COVID-19 Symptoms: We screen all patients and visitors for COVID-19 symptoms. Everyone is asked prior to an appointment whether you are experiencing any symptoms. You will be asked about any cough, fever and other symptoms of respiratory virus infection that you or others in your household may be experiencing. Staff are also screened for COVID-19 symptoms each day.
* Thermal Scanner: We check everyone’s forehead temperature at entry with a touch less thermometer. No one over 100.4 degrees will be admitted.
* Common Areas: Areas such as waiting room and restroom are cleaned and disinfected often with special attention to frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, arm rests and handrails.
* Exam Rooms: The rooms are fully cleaned and disinfected between each patient.
* Furniture Rearrangement and Floor Markings: We have made special arrangements to support physical distancing. We have rearranged furniture in the waiting area to create more space between patients. We also are scheduling appointments in such a way to ensure that fewer people are in our clinic at any given time.
* Waiting Room Organization: We bring our patients in the treatment room as soon as they check in and screen to reduce the risk of being exposed to other patients.
You can be confident that you will receive safe, high-quality, compassionate care from our health care team within the clinic. Every member of our team is committed to keeping our patients, staff, and community safe.